Prestige kub help please

Hi guys first or second post just wondering if anybody knows about the prestige kub or where to find parts In need of a exhaust valve I think as when the pressure in the rifle gets to about 100 bars then it gets a slow leak from the barrel or is there any other solution. Thanks for reading 

Alight Matt. Same as Phil. Seen a couple in the past, but never even held one. To be honest your the only member to mention the kub (it’s got the rimmy style bolt if my memory serves me right) since I’ve been a member me sen. Got any pics like? Out of interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Worked on a few of these, they are good guns with little following as they were rather expensive new, somewhat more than the average AA S410 i seem to remember. 

the valve parts are very similar to the FX built Webley Axsor guns but not directly interchangeable. I usually make a new valve stem and seat to fit the gun which fixes it. the problem often is down to valve and main springs not being matched so at lower pressures the hammer sits on the valve stem and manages to overcome the weak valve spring and the pressure in the cylinder, which means the air all jets out. this is particularly prevalent in aftermarket regulated rifles where the correct steps have not been taken to balance everything up.

anyway, if you'd like it repaired, send it up to me and I'll get it fixed up.