Hello putting this up for a friend Alaunt pups for sale '1 dog black with white flash on his chest and white socks,4 bitchs black with white markings and brindles. Dam 24" to shoulder 70lb ,Sire26 1/2" to shoulder 90lb .These are built like true running mastiffs,very athletic,good bone,not heavy.Heads are very impresive.Look like grehounds with bull mastiff heads,excellent temperments.They work day and night,massive stamina,excellent nose.These are not the big heavy type of gripping aluaunt[ 100-140lb].These are true alaunts gentle ,strong headed boarhound type.Tight muscle not loose and soft,loads of power and drive.Athletic enought to take rabbit,strong enought to take bigger quarry.They are truely a very impressive running dog.Bred historically correct as a working animal,not big boned and heavy,as a macho status symbol.THE PUPS ARE £350 PM ME FOR HIS NUMBER! SOUTH WALES

Edited by fin h

Hello putting this up for a friend Alaunt pups for sale '1 dog black with white flash on his chest and white socks,4 bitchs black with white markings and brindles. Dam 24" to shoulder 70lb ,Sire26 1/2" to shoulder 90lb .These are bulit lie true running mastiffs,very athletic,good bone,not heavy.Heads are very impresive.Look like grehounds with bull mastiff heads,excellent temperments.They work day and night,massive stamina,excellent nose.These are not the big heavy type of gripping aluaunt[ 100-140lb].These are true alaunts gentle ,strong headed boarhound type.Tight muscle not loose and soft,loads of power and drive.Athletic enought to take rabbit,strong enought to take bigger quarry.They are truely a very impressive running dog.Bred historically correct as a working animal,not big boned and heavy,as a macho status symbol.THE PUPS ARE £350 PM ME FOR HIS NUMBER! SOUTH WALES
hi fin is it possible to put some pictures of the pups and parents up

Hello scotsman he's going to get some done when he gets them i'll put them up cheers

Saw these pups in the flesh with the dam the other day and i have to say they are a credit to their owner and breeder,totally awesome the real deal anyone buying and working these dogs will not be disappointed.As the ad says historically correct and bred to work these dogs will handle anything thrown at them and more.11/10

bugger, bugger, and bugger. only heard of this breed a few months ago, discovered them when i was helping a mate do a bit of research into mastiff breeds, and it was love at first sight! 6 months from now & i'd have been able to buy one! but living with the parents again, and dad has banned me from buying another dog. well, i can buy one, i'll just be homeless!

shit. should have no probs finding homes for them :good: