Optisan EVX and Hawke Endurance

Optisan EVX and Hawke Endurance

View Advert

Optisan EVX 3-12 x 44i MH10  - This has only been used a handful of times on my air rifle for competition shooting. Comes in the original box with everything as it should including sunshade and lens cloth.  130 posted 

Hawke Endurance 3-12x50 L4 DOT IR - Comes with original hard case, few age related marks but glass is still as new. 140 posted

Any more info required just ask. The pound sign has broken on our keyboard so the price is listed at the end in bold

Hi Lewis,

The L4 ret` on your Endurance scope, 9, 3 and 6 o'clock posts with single red dot - are there any mill dots on this reticule ?

atb. Mark.

Can you put a few pictures up please ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 20:52, mark williams said:

Hi Lewis,

The L4 ret` on your Endurance scope, 9, 3 and 6 o'clock posts with single red dot - are there any mill dots on this reticule ?

atb. Mark.

Can you put a few pictures up please ?

Just looked in my Hawke booklet Mark but it only shows the L4A which has faint full cross hairs, 3,6&9 o-clock short posts plus a red dot centre but no mildots as far as I can see. As Hawke have changed the Endurance to wide angle, perhaps the reticles have changed as well from the earlier series.

Phil

• Like 1