Best trial game camera

15 hours ago, jonghorn1986 said:

Been looking at getting a trail cam for a long time...just never have. I'm looking at the Browning and Moultrie brands.  Any you guys have one of these brands and how was you satisfied with its performance?

Thanks

Have had most makes and brands over the years but never had a moultrie a friend of mine has a couple and they are very good, the browning strike force is probably the best camera Ive owned but the big problem is the price, I tend to buy the cheap Chinese ones  digitnow at £40/£50 pounds on amazon are almost as good as the top ones I’ve owned and even have some features that the Brownings don’t have, if you want to have a look at the ones you asked about Check out on YouTube a guy named Tim Harrell, trailcam pick up, but do remember from the top to the bottom they all have an average life span of about 2/3 years if you use them all year,  though there will always be an odd exception here is the ones I tend to use a lot of good pics, good trigger speed and good price closely followed by the ape mans that have now come down in price massively because of the completion from the cheap Chinese stuff  ✌️✌️

B3FCCC3C-0F44-4731-AD57-0351A01BAA9D.png

• Like 1