Sign in to follow this  
Mike Fearon

Volunteers Needed!

23 minutes ago, Mike Fearon said:

Thanks for scoping out the website man, but don't go around pooing on people without even knowing the full picture. You've assumed I've got money just because I have a few vehicles listed on a website. Anyone can create a website and list items on it. 

I'm not here to get into any kind of petty argument, that's not the purpose of this post. At the end of the day, I'm asking for "volunteers", usually a volunteer is somebody who is willing to sacrifice their time in order to help somebody else. I've put a hell of a lot of time and effort into everything I've done. I'm trying not only to promote Can-Am but to also promote game-keeping, shooting and hunting to the younger generation to keep field-sports alive.

In regards to getting a regular job, I was in the army for 5 years serving this country. I don't appreciate you telling me to "deal with it" because that's life. You don't know what life is all about. If you did, you wouldn't be going around creating negativity for the sake of it.

Thanks for the comment.

But why should anyone sacrifice anything to help someone they don’t know you? Sorry it’s just stinks of cheap sales tactics to me. you get what you pay for......your not paying anything so you probably won’t get anything especially with your attitude to criticism 👍

Edited by Stoney100

he asked for volunteer s if you dont want to you dont have to no point in slagging the lad you should try the glass is half full approach instead of all the doom and gloom after all hes not forcing anyone he just asked

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TOPPER said:

he asked for volunteer s if you dont want to you dont have to no point in slagging the lad you should try the glass is half full approach instead of all the doom and gloom after all hes not forcing anyone he just asked

No one is slagging him, I’ve wished him good luck so I’ll leave it at that 👍

Send me a quad up to the dales an I’ll test it over the season an give an honest review? After all anything else would be lies or speculation 😁

pm me for the address 👍