A big thank you to Netmaker( who is on this site) for my new Purse nets, I had some 10z Nylon and some Spun poly made by him, very good quality nets, highly recommended him.

I have not used Spun poly nets before, so looking forward to the coming season, my old nets are a mix of very poor 3z Nylon brought when I was around 13 years old, I am now 54!

and some Hemp nets  that have lasted very well and have been great to use over the years, I also have a few more Nylon nets of around 6z, ok but nothing like the nets from Netmaker. 

• Like 1

cant beet the 10z in my opinion .....I have made nets out of all kinds of material spun polly...hemp...polished cotton ...barber twine...ect ect ....but like you I had some 10z of nettmaker I think it was ...about 8-10 year ago.....great nets they are.....I ended up buying 200 yrd of sheet netting in 10z and when ever I get the urge go and braid a few on to rings

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Butler said:

A big thank you to Netmaker( who is on this site) for my new Purse nets, I had some 10z Nylon and some Spun poly made by him, very good quality nets, highly recommended him.

I have not used Spun poly nets before, so looking forward to the coming season, my old nets are a mix of very poor 3z Nylon brought when I was around 13 years old, I am now 54!

and some Hemp nets  that have lasted very well and have been great to use over the years, I also have a few more Nylon nets of around 6z, ok but nothing like the nets from Netmaker. 

You are welcome bud anytime 

• Like 1

And a big thank you to Fred90 who i should have mentioned in my first post, if it wasn't for his recommendation of Netmaker I wouldn't have my new nets!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2