bob martin dont work

Guest Macnas

Are you sure it's fleas? might be an obvious question and I apologise if it sounds thick, but if its lots of scratching then it could be something more serious.

If the dog sleeps outside in straw or hay then it could be being re-infested as fast as you get rid of them.

If it was me, and I'd exhausted every avenue using OTC products, I'd take the dog to the vet and have it looked at, just in case.

Are you sure it's fleas? might be an obvious question and I apologise if it sounds thick, but if its lots of scratching then it could be something more serious.

If the dog sleeps outside in straw or hay then it could be being re-infested as fast as you get rid of them.

If it was me, and I'd exhausted every avenue using OTC products, I'd take the dog to the vet and have it looked at, just in case.

nope he sleeps indors and can see the fleas on him ive spraywed his bedding but they just keep coming back well to be honest they never went good jobn for him its winter cause i would have got the clippers to him :thumbs:

Bob Martin stuff has never worked very well in my opinion: get Frontline, and don't forget to do the house too where the flea eggs and larvae live. Use Acclaim 200 or something like that from Vetmedic or the vet: Nuvan Top used to work, but most fleas are resistant to it now.

Bob Martin stuff has never worked very well in my opinion: get Frontline, and don't forget to do the house too where the flea eggs and larvae live. Use Acclaim 200 or something like that from Vetmedic or the vet: Nuvan Top used to work, but most fleas are resistant to it now.

thanks guys but how can they sell it if it dosent work thats like selling a broken ferret finder criminal therl be having a nice phone call of me in the morning wanting to see a rep

Frontline all the way. The only thing Bob Martin do that works is their wormer...............

just got of the phone to bob martin what a joke they told me to use the product again i told them are yoiu having a laugh how much shall i spend on your product it dosent say on the packet that i would probably have to buy everyone iof there product for it to work it should be banned if there are so many complaints any one with fleas on there dsog ive found a cure send me £10 i will send you some water and itll be just as good as there product thanks for nothing BOB MARTIN :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::no::no::no::no: