HI

IVE JUST BEEN LOOKING AT A 04 PLATE NAVARA FOR £9000 CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE SPEC RANGE IS? AND ANYTHING I SHOULD CHCK BEFORE BUYING? ITS FROM A MAIN DEALER MAY I ADD,,OH AND FUEL CONSUMPTION,TAX,,ETC ETC

CHEERS

SCOTTY

Edited by scotty3968

NO THERES NO VAT ON ..NOT SURE ABOUT THE MILAGE BUT IM GOING TO HAVE A PROPER LOOK TOMMOROW..I BOUGHT A FOCUS TDCI 6 MONTHS AGO AND LOOKING FOR A PART EX I PAID 13300 FOR MY FOCUS WISH I HAD OF BOUGHT A 4X4 THEN :thumbdown:

IM NOT SURE OF THE MODEL EITHER JUST SEZ NAVARA 2.5 ON THE BACK

CHEERS

SCOTTY

I have a 02 Navara which averages in town if the missus drives it about 28 -29 MPG, on a run and not booting it I'll get 32 all day and perhaps near to 34mpg.

Great truck and no problems with mine as yet, I have had it for 2 years and its been fine....

ATB

Jasper

i have an 04 navara which is a work vehicle and i get 37mpg in it. it is a single cab 2.5di with 83k on the clock. my pal is a car dealer and said navara single cabs with that amount of miles are only worth around £3.5 - £4 k .at the time he had a mint 04 mitsubishi l200 double cab with leather interior and all the extras, he was only wanting £6.5k for it. i have had no probs with mine but after 70k i read on here that they could possible blow there engine. do a search for it.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...5&hl=navara

Edited by weejohn
i have an 04 navara which is a work vehicle and i get 37mpg in it. it is a single cab 2.5di with 83k on the clock. my pal is a car dealer and said navara single cabs with that amount of miles are only worth around £3.5 - £4 k .at the time he had a mint 04 mitsubishi l200 double cab with leather interior and all the extras, he was only wanting £6.5k for it. i have had no probs with mine but after 70k i read on here that they could possible blow there engine. do a search for it.

nice one mate

cheers for the info,,,,it all comes in handy..this one was 9k with 47,000 miles on,,was a bit steep but in good nick

scotty

I can't believe the high MPG some of you lads are getting. I have got an 07 Navara Aventura and it has never done better than an average of 26MPG for a tank. Costs me a fortune in juice but I still love it. :thumbs:

I know what you're saying Snelly! if my missus drives it she drives it harder through the gears than I do and the fuel gauge moves faster than the speedo :whistling:, But I drive like a Fart in a Thunderstorm these days and seldom go much over 2000 RPM through the gears.

I tried to work it out last night as the Motor managed 137 Miles on £20! the wife reckons it about £4.80 a gallon now? but I'm still too thick to work it out ;).....

ATB

Jasper

I can't believe the high MPG some of you lads are getting. I have got an 07 Navara Aventura and it has never done better than an average of 26MPG for a tank. Costs me a fortune in juice but I still love it. :thumbs:

I was thinking the same i've got a 07 Pathfinder, and only get 26-27 at best

Back to the Navarra, way too exprnsive imo, I sold what i'd consider the cleanest fully loaded 54 plate navara in the country last year for 9k plus vat

I was thinking the same i've got a 07 Pathfinder, and only get 26-27 at best

Back to the Navarra, way too exprnsive imo, I sold what i'd consider the cleanest fully loaded 54 plate navara in the country last year for 9k plus vat

I think you lads need to take the Lead wellies off the peddle ;), another guy on the site Millet is also averageing a decent miles per gallon but then again we both drive like old Phogies :laugh:...

ATB

Jasper

Edited by lonedigga
my brother works for a drilling company thats got a few Navaras,3of theirs have blown the engines at less than 100k miles worst was @ 72k :icon_eek: got to be something in the stories :whistling:

Well that story don't apply to mine as yet! if it does then I'll change my tune but I can't see it somehow happening. its funny cause I have read all sorts of stories about Gear problems on the Old Discovery's and Freelanders yet I know of a couple of people who has them with no probs what so ever, there's always going to be stories about all makes of Motors either for or against! its the luck of the draw mate and also how they're driven :whistling:.....

Well some one posted what happened to my Navara i have had a Discovery a Range Rover p38 and i would have these again to be honest i wouldnt have a Navara given to me. Plus the Nissan garage i went to has closed thats how good there motors are when i brought mine i was warned about this problem but just shrugged my shoulders thinking one off incidnt will not happen to me and it did. O i wish i had listented to them Regards Dowen.