im in south wales,where can i get some purse nets and a ferret box?

ok im in need of a ferret box (might make one myself) and some purse nets asap,im away for a few weeks sunday so cant wait for them to come off the net.anybody know of anyone or any shops anywhere in wales,preferably south,where i can get these??thanks

EB@Y seller: purpleliam5 "aka" brian brinded.. let him know you want next day delivery & he`ll sort it. i pay £1 for each of my 6oz nylon nets & they do the job well.

i get my baskets, purse nets & long nets from him..

http://brian.brinded.tripod.com/id1.html

my pegs i get from EB@Y seller: napysak 40 hardwood pegs £10.25 delivered. very strong.

in total i have about 100 purse nets & find their made very well, so i stick to what works.

richie

do the purse nets tighten as the rabbit runs in on there own??or do you have to pull the cord yourself to close the net

their remote control....

just kidding..

you place the net over the hole & stake the peg in the ground in the opposite direction as the tunnel runs out, also at an angle to stop the peg from been pulled out with the force of the rabbit hitting the net " if that make sense.. & i also stick the ring on the end of the net into the ground just to make sure the rabbit wont manage to get under the net & do the off. as the rabbit runs into the net the draw cord will stay in place & the net will close up on the rabbit..

richie