Bullie cock birds

• 1 year later...

Know its an old ad this. But you from Gainsborough pal. I've lost the lads who was selling bullies around this time. Went an Bought a pair off him. A don't want to put him name on this post. Bought a linnit Cock too an spoke about the coursing dogs he was kennelin too bitch was in pup.

I was selling all me birds mate could of been me had mainly sibo bullies for sale quality birds as well was sick having to part and the odd linnet goldie cock, and have the dogs could of been me. Me name starts with a R.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/03/2020 at 05:13, spanna said:

I was selling all me birds mate could of been me had mainly sibo bullies for sale quality birds as well was sick having to part and the odd linnet goldie cock, and have the dogs could of been me. Me name starts with a 

Yeah it is you pal last time we spoke you'd just come back from up on tops running some white ones with lads .

On 30/03/2020 at 10:31, Bangersanmash said:

Yeah it is you pal last time we spoke you'd just come back from up on tops running some white ones with lads .

Small world mate how the birds doing? I was sick having to part with them.Me bitch had another good season just lined her to a good dog

• Like 1
2 hours ago, spanna said:

Small world mate how the birds doing? I was sick having to part with them.Me bitch had another good season just lined her to a good dog

Yeah there cush pal here's the two I got off you. Had two clutches last season. Just starting to collect nest material now so all good. Got a brown hen and a cocktail that's split for drown aswell.

20200306_101754-1-1.jpg

20200319_163322.jpg

• Like 1

Looking really well mate you’ll have to let me know how you get on this season I might buy a few young birds off you. I’m moving out and got plenty of space so a bird room will be one of the first things going up lol... good luck this season mate I hope you breed a shed full

15 hours ago, spanna said:

Looking really well mate you’ll have to let me know how you get on this season I might buy a few young birds off you. I’m moving out and got plenty of space so a bird room will be one of the first things going up lol... good luck this season mate I hope you breed a shed full

Will do you'll have to pm me your number that old 10 pound phone I had messed up  didn't save numbers to sim. So lost many numbers mate

• 2 months later...
On 04/04/2020 at 18:11, Bangersanmash said:

Will do you'll have to pm me your number that old 10 pound phone I had messed up  didn't save numbers to sim. So lost many numbers mate

Ey up mate your having a good season well done. You don’t have any young mules for sale or know of any do you. Hope your keeping well 

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/07/2020 at 16:36, spanna said:

Ey up mate your having a good season well done. You don’t have any young mules for sale or know of any do you. Hope your keeping well 

It's been a bit since I've been on here only just seen your comment. A don't mate just got two young linnet x Irish mules that I'm keeping back myself pal.