A reet good do

As per usual we were on the fields just as the day was breaking, after instructions from the keeper were he wanted us to tackle first we got kitted out and made our way out,I went to the left of our starting point and my mate went right, along a gulley which was littered with holes. Nell flushes a rabbit out of the reeds and gave chase, unsighted at times, now I’m sure if I had given chase I’d have picked it up, instead it made the safety of a wall, after a few choice words she was soon marking a small warren, so with nets round I dropped a pair of albino sisters in and waited, 252318EF-4743-4B35-8713-766D1C22433C.jpeg.aca7a188a1dfe9b28823ccf093ec551e.jpegI didn’t have long to wait until the action started fast and furious they bolted, 6 in total, while I was picking the nets up she was marking another warren below me another 7 added to the game carrier, onto a nice 3 holer,perfect for a last years kit to go solo, a couple of shallow digs and 4 bolts made 6  I carried on bolting 3s&4s and digging a few I called it a day on 27 met up with my mate who had 18 making it 45 for today 7F6950E1-9FD5-4646-A467-25694D153BED.jpeg.7097aff3e4c634c8d1b06ce38299053a.jpegthat’s all from me Neil b til next week cheers 

• Like 17

19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

What a gent you are ??

he certainly is a gent my friend, Well done Neil, keep em coming, and keep my sanity this time last year I was out daily, happy as pigs in cacky, id give owt just to stroke a dog, I miss my days in the field, shadow of my former self now

• Sad 1
28 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

he certainly is a gent my friend, Well done Neil, keep em coming, and keep my sanity this time last year I was out daily, happy as pigs in cacky, id give owt just to stroke a dog, I miss my days in the field, shadow of my former self now

I had two of those I got off you out,they have become regular reliable members of my team now, 

• Like 1