Question to the motley crew.

Right boys, one of my old fishing pals phoned me today as he is after a springer, HW or AA ideally after being a bit bored with the HW100 he has or had. So boys, have any of you got a suitable rifle you have been thinking of selling but not got round to it. He would like a .177 and I will ask either Si or Tim to tune it for him. 

I can of course find something for him through the local dealers but I thought it was worth asking you lot first.

I am not letting him on here because his name is Phil and I can't cope with yet another Phil ?

Phil

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, philpot said:

Right boys, one of my old fishing pals phoned me today as he is after a springer, HW or AA ideally after being a bit bored with the HW100 he has or had. So boys, have any of you got a suitable rifle you have been thinking of selling but not got round to it. He would like a .177 and I will ask either Si or Tim to tune it for him. 

I can of course find something for him through the local dealers but I thought it was worth asking you lot first.

I am not letting him on here because his name is Phil and I can't cope with yet another Phil ?

Phil

Haha... the other lad you comented on wasn’t even called phil phil?

its Jimmy's old age getting names mixed up!! Lol 

If you find something it’ll be a freebee tune, it’s winter and I’m getting board?

Atb si 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2