Web site.

Not sure if this is in the right place , please move it if needed ; i put it here as i work as a pest controller .  

After relocating to scotland i have picked up some decent contracts and local work , but now i will have to look further afield ; so i believe a website is the next move .

I'm after recommendations as to who to use to get one built or where to rent a domain name from. I've had one in the past from 1+1, but wasn't that impressed with their service. 

cheers guys.

16 hours ago, Rowan said:

Not sure if this is in the right place , please move it if needed ; i put it here as i work as a pest controller .  

After relocating to scotland i have picked up some decent contracts and local work , but now i will have to look further afield ; so i believe a website is the next move .

I'm after recommendations as to who to use to get one built or where to rent a domain name from. I've had one in the past from 1+1, but wasn't that impressed with their service. 

cheers guys.

All I would say is: consider your budget very very carefully. I have a mate in a very similar position to you; he's in the marquee game and recently relocated from another part of the UK. He has a good website, but was still pumping in £1.5k a month this season on Google AdWords to make sure he was visible.

A website is a good showcase but on its  own doesn't automatically equate to new business or good business, for that matter. 

Don't spend a fortune on it, that's all I'd say, and work your existing contacts for referrals and recommendations. Winning good business on your doorstep is worth a helluva lot more to you than something dodgy that takes a 3 hour round trip.

Rowan     285

Rowan

I must admit i'm in exactly the same position , ( not work in a factory though), sorry one and all to trouble you with yet another wannabe pest controller, but I am about to pay for the BPCA level 2 online course any feed back would be great , many thanks.

There must be more than one  Rowan on here.
My apologies, old chap.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1