Pulsar accolade binoculars

I got the chance to have a look through a pair today at the game fair on the scotts country stand and was impressed and a pair are definitely on the radar priced at around £5000 for the xp50 has any body else had the chance to have a look through a pair and what did you think atb B.B. 

The Accolade XP50 models have a RRP of £5149.99

My own opinion is your spending £1150 more for an additional eye display in different format body, same lens and same eye display as used in the Helion XP50 model , is it worth an extra £1150 for an eye display ? Controversial , later on at some point the Accolade LRF models will be released with built in rangefinder into the side of the unit, these would be worth having but even more money...

Still £1100 more than the Helion XQ38F model...theres a market for them, but I think its limited and the benefits are negligible, as I say if you have money to burn and just want an Accolade, I'd at least wait until the LRF version arrives.