Ferret Photos

Well trying to take photos of my four all trying to get into a plastic watering can, all I kept getting was their back sides. Any way thought I would take some of mine I would and introduce you to mine.

Wifey holding Fox and Sox four year old,one has a white tip on its tail the other has white feet hence the names. A bit deceiving their nearly the same size. 

P1200086.thumb.JPG.fe902331bf40f0c5cb96eff274156867.JPG

Fidget and Midget one year old,their like peas in a pod but one will not sit still.

P1200087.thumb.JPG.3fb618c4efd7636d84b3dc7b38c5b896.JPG

The size deference Fox and Fidget. Fox is about 950g carrying a bit of extra weight i'll get her down to about 750g for the season but still big for a gill, A really good worker but kills a few if they won't bolt. Fidget about 400g year old working well, and wet from being in the watering can.

P1200091.thumb.JPG.465649f0da012a1b86712df237e9719a.JPG

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Well trying to take photos of my four all trying to get into a plastic watering can, all I kept getting was their back sides. Any way thought I would take some of mine I would and introduce you to mine.

Wifey holding Fox and Sox four year old,one has a white tip on its tail the other has white feet hence the names. A bit deceiving their nearly the same size. 

P1200086.thumb.JPG.fe902331bf40f0c5cb96eff274156867.JPG

Fidget and Midget one year old,their like peas in a pod but one will not sit still.

P1200087.thumb.JPG.3fb618c4efd7636d84b3dc7b38c5b896.JPG

The size deference Fox and Fidget. Fox is about 950g carrying a bit of extra weight i'll get her down to about 750g for the season but still big for a gill, A really good worker but kills a few if they won't bolt. Fidget about 400g year old working well, and wet from being in the watering can.

P1200091.thumb.JPG.465649f0da012a1b86712df237e9719a.JPG

Cheers Arry

Very nice ferrets mate, I particularly like fox 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lamper121 said:

Very nice ferrets mate, I particularly like fox 

Thank mate she is and excellent ferret if a little on the large size for down here, if its in there she will find if. Its come out or die with her. Has a nose like a blood hound if one bolt on top of the hedge she will follow passing over one or two burrows and enter where the rabbit entered. You can run all the ferrets though a hedge, get what you get and run her through after and she will find two or three more. So you chose very well.

Cheers Arry

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Thank mate she is and excellent ferret if a little on the large size for down here, if its in there she will find if. Its come out or die with her. Has a nose like a blood hound if one bolt on top of the hedge she will follow passing over one or two burrows and enter where the rabbit entered. You can run all the ferrets though a hedge, get what you get and run her through after and she will find two or three more. So you chose very well.

Cheers Arry

Sounds like a essential part of the team. I've got a nice sandy jill just like that , absolutely meticulous when it comes to searching the Warren for every last one 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Lamper121 said:

Sounds like a essential part of the team. I've got a nice sandy jill just like that , absolutely meticulous when it comes to searching the Warren for every last one 

Don't know what it is but always favoured this coloured ferret seem's to suit me. Seem to run deep and work hard i love them. Youngster's got a lot to live up to but I love the way they handle and a bit smaller for them tight places. Sandy i would call them but Fox is almost a black eyed white. Atb.

Cheers Arry