Loose dog -Cudworth/Thurnscoe Area

On 26 May 2018 at 18:41, dogmandont said:

It’s hereditary in some families as that same fellas father got knocked out cold on my fathers doorstep in the 70s after giving my father a mouthful about how his dog had killed his sheep and he’d shot said dog and he needed x amount of pounds and he wasn’t leaving till he got it, all the while my fathers dog was curled up in his kennel. He never came knocking again. Lol.

Yas right it his part hereditary we have that likes ta clout young lads around twelve ta thirteen yr old ,he gonna get levelled then hit where it will hurt hard. His pocket he been thrashed till he shuddered in a heap but seems that did not work ,he okay with back up and usually a twelve bore over his shoulder ,he has shot countless dogs some pet dogs all kinds he gets away with it because he can.a family member of mine confronted him on his wee self fourteen yrs old walked right in to his farm yard diistinctly tell him that if he did not return a spade he would see him in court ,that fecker had assaulted a wee lad like he was thrashing a man ,he feeds up looking over his shoulder,the fall,will soon be her not da much daylight hrs then . There his a breed of land owners that are fecking tapped  I believe to stomp a fire out one needs to use fire.to quell it.he needs burning the. Fecking child abuser.atbbill ps in reality different time he would have been shot dead.