11 month old lurcher dog 4 sale also 6th generation rottie NOW BOTH FREE TO VERY GOOD HOME!!

Guest manda

hello guys i have just decided to sell him now he is just under 11m old he is saluki, whippet, collie, bull very very nice strong dog excellent in the kennel also loves being in the house! excellent with other animals unfortunatly he is not working yet due to me not having the time (young family and nagging mrs) will make cracking dog! i also have for sale my 6th generation pedigree rottweiler she is 1 year old lovely dog full of energy (wrong site to put her on but its worth a try lol) i am selling them because their just doing nothing at the top of the garden.. will swap the lurcher or both for a good night and day lurcher that i can actually take out when my pal takes his out. £100 each thanks scott

p.s sorry for poor pics lurcher looks abit rough coated in the pics but he is totally smooth

i am in county durham but will poss meet if someone has a long way to come

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/sc...06112007179.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/sc...06112007183.jpg

NOW BOTH FREE TO VERY GOOD HOME. my back fence has blew down, i cant afford to fix it and their able to get out so regrettably must go asap very good homes only 07864198056

PLEASE NO COMMENTS! PM ONLY

Edited by manda

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys i have just decided to sell him now he is just under 11m old he is saluki, whippet, collie, bull very very nice strong dog excellent in the kennel also loves being in the house! excellent with other animals unfortunatly he is not working yet due to me not having the time (young family and nagging mrs) will make cracking dog! i also have for sale my 6th generation pedigree rottweiler she is 1 year old lovely dog full of energy (wrong site to put her on but its worth a try lol) i am selling them because their just doing nothing at the top of the garden.. will swap the lurcher or both for a good night and day lurcher that i can actually take out when my pal takes his out. £100 each thanks scott

p.s sorry for poor pics lurcher looks abit rough coated in the pics but he is totally smooth

helo scott the lurcher you have there sould be a good dog good luck with geting him a good home :victory:

Why are you selling a lurcher to replace it with another. Why can't you take the lurcher that you have out with your mates dog. :whistling:

because his dog is a big bull x which is very grumpy and they just dont get along and dont fancy havin a dead lurcher, plus as i said mines not working and do not have the time to train him.

if you have put the effort in since it was a pup mate it should not take much training at that age as long as recall and retrieve are ok it should be just about ready to work,im no expert but thats just what ive gathered from reading as im only just bringing a pup on myself

if you have put the effort in since it was a pup mate it should not take much training at that age as long as recall and retrieve are ok it should be just about ready to work,im no expert but thats just what ive gathered from reading as im only just bringing a pup on myself

just to stop the thread going off topic i have already posted a thread regarding this a while ago and i did start to train him but like i said i just dont have the time as he needs it everyday and its more like once a week not being funny but please stick to the topic, all my training questions were answered in my other post thanks

The rottie would not be a good guard dog shes far too soft (its the nagging misses here lol) and would not be suited with other bitches unless introduced properly, shes dlrc reg i have her fathers kc papers (copy), she has 13 champs in her blood lines. she needs to go to a good home as her pedegree is wasted with us, id bring her in but she trys to maull the cats :no:

Edited by manda

If my back fence blew down I would be straight out there with a hammer, nails, whatever I could find to fix it, no matter what the weather, and Im a woman, so I think your just cant be bothered with the dogs and the time and effort it takes to put into them, you want a ready made dog that someone else has spent time with, but its very hard to get one that doesnt have some kind of faults, good on you for trying to find good homes for them, cant fault you for that, hope you get someone to take them both :thumbs:

Your getting rid of the dogs because you don't have the time to train them and they need to go quick because your fence has blown down and you can't afford to repair it, but you will swop for a trained dog? Is this correct? If so you should pack in this game and take up nintendo.............Dogs deserve time, perseverance and respect, they don't come fully trained YOU have to put the time and effort in.

No i dont want another dog now i have nowhere to keep it and if you seen the size of my fence and understood what work has to go into it, you would not be saying to fix it myself..

and as i said before please stick to the topic

NOW BOTH FREE TO VERY GOOD HOME. my back fence has blew down, i cant afford to fix it and their able to get out so regrettably must go asap very good homes only 07864198056

PLEASE NO COMMENTS! PM ONLY

Its a shame your not closer I have 3 empty kennels you could have used till you got your self sorted good luck