have things changed

hi new here but not new to hunting.well into middle age.(old fart).ferreted from a kid cattys air rifles etc onto lurchers lamping & daytime.for various reasons just getting back into it after a break of 15 years got myself a beddywhippet pup last july will get 2 young jills this summer mainly mooching. its like a new world spun polly nets  longnets in baskets & ferrets angora  sables & hammocks for sleeping what the fxxxck that about have things really changed that much ps sorry for the long post.

Im a bit past middle age and its scary how the changes have crept in , and  while if its no broke why change it  ,but a lot of theses changes are for the better and make it easier to get a few rabbits and look after your gear 

Most of the stuff is a huge improvement over the old. Poly nets, locaters, lamps, etc are all way better that years ago.

I think the way ferrets are kept and fed has improved too,  and thats a good thing as well imo.

As far as types of ferrets go, I think thats mainly driven by people who think they can make a quick buck and the idiots who believe what they say.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, tsteve9999 said:

Most of the stuff is a huge improvement over the old. Poly nets, locaters, lamps, etc are all way better that years ago.

I think the way ferrets are kept and fed has improved too,  and thats a good thing as well imo.

As far as types of ferrets go, I think thats mainly driven by people who think they can make a quick buck and the idiots who believe what they say.

good point but when i looked online last summer for future young jills it was all pet market hardly any working stock at all