arsenal v chelsea what a game

That’s what football is about mate, 

i was always a Sunday than a Saturday player. Saturday was an all day job whereas a Sunday you could be back in and out with the dogs by 1 if playing local

I haven’t put a set of boots on in a good 6 years, but was at the park early doors last month with my little girl and the baby and the local age groups were playing. Some of the dads must have been international regulars with the way they were drilling the kids! Just let the kids play and get comfy , I could quite easily get into coaching but I’d end up strangling the parents! 

i reffed a local game few seasons ago as a favour and I got a knock off the ball on my back, my mates dad shouted from the sides

“ still need that second touch eh Danny?” 

I couldn’t bring myself to watch a prem game live now , still have five live on Of a Saturday but I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than fork out for sports package on sky 

you get champions league, euros and World Cup on bbc and itv. That’s enough for me , you can stick West Brom vs Everton live on a weds night up your arse !