cage-shop on e bay why so cheap??

Guest davieboy

Guest davieboy

i have been on ebay looking for a new dog run and i found panels, galvenised ect from cage-shop uk cheap as chips compared to canine kennels ect, i know you get what you pay for and all that but has any used the panels from cage shop or know why they are so cheap????

cheers and merry christmas LOL :D

HAVE NO IDEA MATE AND NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ONES YOU MENTIONED I KNOCKED MY OWN UP AND A FEW FOR SOMEONE ELSE.. BEING A WELDER.

WHEN I LOOKED INTO MAKING IT A REGULAR THING AND SAW THE PRICES YOU CAN GET THEM FOR I SOON KNOCKED THE IDEA ON THE HEAD.. THERE SO CHEAP NOWADAYS ID SOONER BUY THEM IN :laugh:

I WAS SHORT ON A BIT OF STEEL A WHILE BACK RATHER THAN GO TO A BIG SUPPLIER I NIPPED INTO A SMALL PLACE ON AN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE I KNOW HOPING THEY,LL HELP US OUT.

THERES THESE 4 FELLAS IN THERE WELDING AWAY KNOCKING UP ANYTHING FROM FIRE ESCAPES TO FACTORY GRILLES ETC EVERYONE IN THERE WAS POLISH,, CANT COMPETE WITH THAT.

HAVE NO IDEA MATE AND NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ONES YOU MENTIONED I KNOCKED MY OWN UP AND A FEW FOR SOMEONE ELSE.. BEING A WELDER.

WHEN I LOOKED INTO MAKING IT A REGULAR THING AND SAW THE PRICES YOU CAN GET THEM FOR I SOON KNOCKED THE IDEA ON THE HEAD.. THERE SO CHEAP NOWADAYS ID SOONER BUY THEM IN :laugh:

I WAS SHORT ON A BIT OF STEEL A WHILE BACK RATHER THAN GO TO A BIG SUPPLIER I NIPPED INTO A SMALL PLACE ON AN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE I KNOW HOPING THEY,LL HELP US OUT.

THERES THESE 4 FELLAS IN THERE WELDING AWAY KNOCKING UP ANYTHING FROM FIRE ESCAPES TO FACTORY GRILLES ETC EVERYONE IN THERE WAS POLISH,, CANT COMPETE WITH THAT.

I'm the same as you Shot, I'm a Blacksmith, one of my customers came to me and said they had priced a dog run up, and could I do it any cheaper, I phoned my steel supplier and got a quote for what I needed, the price of steel alone was nearly as much as the dog run. :blink::blink:

same here, I'm a sheetmetal worker and when I looked at the price of materials and galonising it would have cost me more to make my own pens, needless to say I bought mine, not as good as I'd have made, but they do the job

Youre right there, Not as good, but last time I looked into Galvanising it was 74p per kilo. :icon_eek:

The price of metal has shot up,due in most part to China needing more raw materials such as steel,

a friend of mine who is in the scrap metal trade has reported very high prices quoted for copper,steel

and aluminium metals,apparently they can't get this stuff fast enough..

Higgins.