ever use a ''WESTERN R14'' knife.A solid rubber grip sheat knife.my mate bought it at a game fair and its the buisness.i am determined to buy one also but am unable to find the source from which to buy it from,any info would be greatly appreciated.Its a round shaped blade and it was used on deer today and is very comfortable to hold and very practical to use.Nothing flashy just a great working knife.

all you well informed people may have the knoweledge,i was told that he bought it at the gamefair in Sligo?last summer.anyone know the name of the knife suppliers that had a stand there.I cant think of the name of the place it was held at.HEY HEY just got a flash back,EMO COURT?That was the name of it,Emo Game Fair.Anyone know?

Now 1 more question,are there any problems importing a few of these into Ireland from the U.S.customs rules,dangerous weapons,terrorist attacks from the hunting fraternity.if you know of any obvious hickups please tip me off.thanks.

OK OK I lied,1 more question,did anyone ever hear that the steel in spanish made knives arent up to much,i was told this while looking at a few blades in the shop,put me off thinking of buying one,confused I am.

Just writing this to bring it up to the top again and hopefully get a reply or two,I know theres a few experts on knives on here so lads and lassies throw yer tuppence worth in the ring if ye will.

I have a Spanish Joker knife, i would highly recomend them.

See below Jigsaw.

http://www.worldknives.com/products/joker-...-cc35-1508.html

You can get them From East Coast Dog and Gun Jigsaw, in Co. Wexford.

I have his number if you want it?

Very strong and easy sharpened knifes. :thumbs:

Had mine for the past 4 years, used a lot and still going strong.

Frank.