The Missus knocked up some Burgers the other day with some other bits and bobs in the mix but they lacked something in the way of seasoning? :hmm:, can anyone give me some advice on making Venison Burgers and the Ingredients please...

ATB

Jasper

We usually add one pack of Lipton Onion Soup mix, 1/4 cup water, and an egg to ground meat for burgers.

Venison is particularly lean. Some folks like to grind a little beef suet or pork fat in with it for moisture and flavor. I prefer not, but to each his own.

when i made them for a farm shop i used 1 beef oxo per kg of meat and a splash of port ,also grind and mix in 6 juniper berries per kg.

That sound interesting, must give it a try......My Venison burgers are very simple...

Good venison meat...not the scraps, clear as much membrane as possible and mince rather than through a blender.

Fresh Onion cut quite finely and egg..get stuck in with your hands mixing the lot...finally, shape onto greaseproof paper, cook fresh, or make in quantity and chuck the rest in the freezer. Easy simple and tasty!

I like the sound of a few other ideas posted here so I will try a bit of variation.

Cheers

Deker