Housing Jill Kits Near Hob

My hob will be vasectomised in the next few weeks . He lives in the big hutch at the moments and I am getting 2 Jill kits in a few weeks. Both hutches are in the shed at the moment . Will there be a problem housing the two so close to each other ? After the kits grow a bit I will have them all living together and remove the smaller hutch and turn the shed into a court for them all. I'm hoping ring so close proximity to each other and swapping the inhabitants over in the hutches regularly will get them accustomed to each others smells etc . Can anybody forsee problems with the hob being so close ? Grow frustrated at not being near the kits that will in the end turn sour ?

IMG_20170611_171152_zpskqjpqsw9.jpg

Cant see a problem if you wait till the jills are big enough and mature enough to fight off the hob which might be sept / Oct once hes out of season theres less trouble mixing them about . your going to have other problems like heat in a shed you might need a fan , them if you use a light in the shed the jills will come into season earlier than those outside

• Like 1

Cant see a problem if you wait till the jills are big enough and mature enough to fight off the hob which might be sept / Oct once hes out of season theres less trouble mixing them about . your going to have other problems like heat in a shed you might need a fan , them if you use a light in the shed the jills will come into season earlier than those outside

A fan might be a good idea , although the shed door is open at 7am and closed at midnight usually so usually quite fresh in there