New Member Could Do With Some Feedback Guys Please

hi there

to all members my name is dave from leeds im new on here but not new to shooting i love guns all my life i have had tons of the damm things over the years diana bsa air arms milbro loads of different bsa's i was off shooting for a number of years as i love the game consoles too but now i have got myself another rifle a weihrauch 99s to get back into things as i was looking at first i didnt want to spend too much then if i carry on i will get more guns but i need a scope looking at a hawke panaramic but need more funds and i was thinking about getting it TUNED a good tune let me know with some feedback guys what you think and i wanted to join a club and go shooting also i would love it if i could get permission on farmers land to shoot vermin that would be fantastic i have a car so can travel as long as its not to far there is loads of other things i want to purchase a chrono a gun rest scope allsorts well guys if anyone can give me ideas and feedback would be really appreciated and thanks for reading :bye:

dave { mr practice }