Preserving Fox Brush

Guest little_lloyd

:thumbdown: Bailing twine my arse

Get a stick,, split it down the middle and place around the cut you have already made on the Fox tail.

Grip hard, stand on the Fox's neck and pull, keeping knee's bent and back straight for HSE purposes ;)

Job done :doh:

Make sure the Fox is dead before you do any of the above as they don't like it :no:

bale twine my arse ....

goes to show how mutch you know then nelson matey , dont it

its is perfectly possible just with your hands. stand on the fox slit all the way round, roll it up slightly and pull. if the bone has come off simply tie twine to it and tie it to something that dosent move, then pull it out.

and i dont do any of mine with meths, just leave the to dry, and i do the odd few :whistling:

:thumbdown: Bailing twine my arse

Get a stick,, split it down the middle and place around the cut you have already made on the Fox tail.

Grip hard, stand on the Fox's neck and pull, keeping knee's bent and back straight for HSE purposes ;)

Job done :doh:

Make sure the Fox is dead before you do any of the above as they don't like it :no:

so who told you to do it like that way then ????????

read it somewhere i would think :)

next time you find two dead fox on the side of road try one with sticks,and the other with twine

and see how you get on

dont want to get involved in the squabble, but it does work with sticks (or nails) quite well, or twine if you have it on you.

and for anyone wanting to have a go, the sooner you do it after death the better.

another thing i cant undrstand is why would you want to have a tail off a fox for.

its fir on a bit of skin only.

if you need them that bad i'll sell you a few iff you like

maybe you need them to show your mate how many you had before the ban????????

dont want to get involved in the squabble, but it does work with sticks (or nails) quite well, or twine if you have it on you.

and for anyone wanting to have a go, the sooner you do it after death the better.

yes your right mate but stick with a grove cut into them.

better to use twine,though strips them off hot or cold iff you find the need to take one home :icon_eek:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest little_lloyd

Well lads funny this came up,, I just yesterday took the brush out from the meths and all driying.

Ws going to give it to a mate of mine, but im going to use it as a retriving dummy insted now. Was only a small brush anway.