Dear Members,

I had a little time a few days ago and I was in the act of perusing certain titles.

Does any of our members have any good books on "Taxidermy", old titles or new?. I did manage to acquire a really good book a few weeks a go now. The book in question is a wealth of information and also very well produced.

Of course I will see what response I receive from certain interested people, then I may send some photos of the book. In my opinion the book is a great addition to anyones sporting Library.

Hoping everyone is ok. I have been offered a large collection , however, the room issue is a major concern, unless most of the gear goes to my brother's house due to plenty of room.

Just through interest I have various items of which one includes a Raccoon from a friend of mine who was a school teacher from Nebraskas. I'm also after a really well -done full Otter mount.

For readers interest Mansfield museum had a wonderful collection by the renowned sporting Taxidermist and Farmer Joseph Whittaker. At the time they shot birds and mammals first and unfortunately asked questions later, Most of his collection isn't even on display, :that's crying shame"!.

If any Taxidermists would like to know more, please pm myself and I'd be of course willing to help.

Hope to receive some feedback.

Yours Faithfully, David Robert Marriott.

• 3 months later...