Fen Dogs.

Seasons nearly finished there will be plenty pups on the deck over the summer months wait untill the right litter comes up and the rest will play out in due corse. Mars was bred by Brookie on here he's the man. Khan blood in most working uk bred Salukis. Including my own

• Like 1

Yes mate not long till it's over for a few year. I used to hunt years ago pre ban. Not worth the risk now, got 5 kids and priorities change. My 9 year old son has a pure whippet she's coming on great on the lamp. I'm into my birds at the minute, redtails, goshawks etc. Fancy a saluki in for next season. Not gunna jump into anything though. Don't want peoples crap. Gunna sit tight and hope the right litter comes up. Thanks for reply mate

Get your self some good permission though I imagine you already have if you keep and work birds, and enjoy your self mate. Salukis and Falcons make for deadly team when worked together all the best in finding your self a good saluki they are out there just be prepared to do some leg work and it will pay in the long run

• Like 1