Speed camera detection devices?

I believe you can get sat nav with built ib speed camera detection that can detect hand held police sped traps plus the static cameras. Any idea where you can buy them?

My old boss had a camera detector. I believe they are illegal to use, but legal to buy???

Any info would be great.

You can get them Minion! I have a Tomtom 500 with all the latest Camera updates which can be a god send if you happen to accidently be slightly over the speed limit :yes:...

Got mine off Ebay for a song! there's loads on there which are Ex Demo or refurbs complete with Guarantee :thumbs:.....

Jasper

You can get them Minion! I have a Tomtom 500 with all the latest Camera updates which can be a god send if you happen to accidently be slightly over the speed limit :yes:...

Got mine off Ebay for a song! there's loads on there which are Ex Demo or refurbs complete with Guarantee :thumbs:.....

Jasper

Cheers, I will take a look.

I had an interview today for a job covering Scotland as an area saleman and if I get it I think i will get one as i need my licence. I try not to speed, but sometimes its too easy to do 37 in a 30 and thats all it takes.

I know mate! I have one speeding ticket and came pretty close to another so decided to invest in the Sat Nav. its handy as it gives me a audible warning 300 metres away from the camera, there's a good few sounds you can choose to alert you when near camera's, Mine starts Moo'ing like a cow! the trouble is half the time I think its the missus calling me :whistling:....

just picked this up off Ebay but there's plenty of others on there....

Jasper http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tomtom-Go-500-GPS-Re...1QQcmdZViewItem

Do these detect the mobile ones police sitting in a van on the side of the road if they do i might get one ,recently i have just collected 3points and a fine for doing 70mph in a 60mph :doh:

hi scottishlass,my satnav detects the black spot areas where the mobile units sits even if their not there :):)