Single Weaver Rail For Browning T Bolt ?

Hello, has anyone got any experience of putting a single Weaver rail on a Browning T-Bolt to replace the two small rails that are supplied with the rifle ? A single rail will cover the chamber so will this affect the ejection of the spent case ?

I would like to move my Yukon Photon a couple of inches back to get better eye relief but mounting it on the two supplied rails keeps the scope too far forward. If I used a single rail then I could bring the scope back.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks Jax, I did think of this but was concerned that these types of mounts would not bring the scope far enough back. I'll look into them again though, an adjustable set would be ideal because, as everyone seems to acknowledge, the Photon runs out of elevation adjustment far too soon.

Reach forward mounts should cure it

Tried that on my T-bolt, it looked awful, way to high once added to the weaver mounts! I can't understand why no one imports the correct `bolt on the receiver` mounts for the T-Bolt? I've see straight, but no forward / backward reach ones!

Just had a quick scan around for extended (reach forward) mounts. I will need 2 extended mounts, but every set I have seen tonight only have 1 extended mount and 1 standard one. Also, I can't find a set of extended, adjustable, mounts. Maybe I'm expecting too much.