Ideas About Lump On My Dog?

Has anyone got any ideas what the lump on my dog could be? It's on his side just below his ribs. It come up over night, there was nothing there yesterday and I just got home from work today it's the size of half a tennis ball.

I didn't see it this morning before I went it was pitch black. He has no pain if I rub it, but if I do he pisses all over the place.

It's not rock hard but it's not soft either. He's booked into the vets for tomorrow morning. He's still eating but I don't want to walk him tonight he's running round the garden ok. Any ideas would much be appreciated please

Has anyone got any ideas what the lump on my dog could be? It's on his side just below his ribs. It come up over night, there was nothing there yesterday and I just got home from work today it's the size of half a tennis ball.

I didn't see it this morning before I went it was pitch black. He has no pain if I rub it, but if I do he pisses all over the place.

It's not rock hard but it's not soft either. He's booked into the vets for tomorrow morning. He's still eating but I don't want to walk him tonight he's running round the garden ok. Any ideas would much be appreciated please

One of our terriors had something like this happen overnight and it was an absess. To be fair though it knocked him on his arse.

• Like 2