Super Moon And Blade On A Lead = 3 Rabbits 1 Pheasant

A couple of my permissions take me right up into the gods,and with it been a super moon the misses wanted a really good view so I said stick yer Welles on and get in car lass I'm taking you out , knowing the wind would be double up there I thought it would be a great night but with blade still recovering from his dewclaw removal operation running him was a no go anyhow after getting there and sitting in car waiting for her to sort herself out we headed off walking my other dog molly was running round like a nutter putting rabbits up and running after them without a chance of catching them was amusing enough but blade however was frustrated and took it on himself too chase a rabbit while still on the lead and me holding on for dear life lol he's small but boy he's strong, and picking up a rabbit our lass thought it was great 'but for his sake and mine I decided to head back before temptation set in, on way back he pulled of to the left rabbit no'2 then a gain rabbit no3 'as we neared the car the last gate I seen something sitting on the bottom rail before I had chance blade pounced taking my arm with him grabbed it ,I just couldn't believe it all whilst on the leader and to top it off molly finally got her bunny even though it was mixi she was chuffed to bits . Thanks for looking ATB mark

• Like 1