Making up some rabbit snares

I need to make up some rabbit snares tonight for use tommorow :)

Ive got some twisted wire which i will double up, how long does it need to be ??? How many should i make ????

Can i use a fishing swivel for the eye ??

Leon

8strand brass wire about a foot long but looped and if you make them tonite the`ll stink of human smell and wont catch

I need to make up some rabbit snares tonight for use tommorow :)

Ive got some twisted wire which i will double up, how long does it need to be ??? How many should i make ????

Can i use a fishing swivel for the eye ??

Leon

go onto the hunting life and look at the rabbit snaring sections ive done in the pinned section , a snare noose needs to be 22 1/2 inches long , and a double tealer 2.5 mil fencewire 9 1/2 inches long , or a single tealer 10 1/2 inches long , why the hell do you need a fishing swivel , and all the crap , and don,t listen to people who don,t have enough experience on snaring that says you won,t catch rabbits the next day , i have made 100 brand new pegged snares one day , set them the next day , and killed 80 rabbits the following morning , so get to it kid.

Cheers snareman, ive read your pinned threads and you obviously know your stuff :thumbs:

It looks like im going to be needing to buy some things to make my snares.

Where can i get it online ??

And exactly what will i need to make my snares, i want to make gooduns which will last :)

Leon