Plummer

General lee

Enemy disguised as one of are own worst kind of dog man and anyone who bothers with you deserves what will come soon as they see You for what you are !!!!

So come on then tell everyone what he's done

I would like to hear all about it myself, sounds sensational,WM

its sad when your best replies are to throw stupid comments about,at least give structured comment , deflecting your poor experience of working anything but your mouth is now obvious and its a shame you have to resort to slinging mud when you have no answer, WM

• Like 1

Very dangerous man plucky the kind that drinks tea with the rspca

Are you a jilted ex or something?? Bizarre!

rob, its that old nutmeg people shout when they have no answer to structured fact, I was talking to a good lad off here last night in pm's who has stopped posting due to lads sitting down trolling every post, is it jealousy ?? are they an anti hoping to stop lads posting ?? or just local lads that can't accept you wanting nothing to do with them?? it will be the end of forums if it continues unchecked, there is no point in having mods if they cannot tell a negative post from one that contributes to the forum, WM

• Like 1

Same old bullshit from you. Everyone forgetting a few months you where outed, good luck people. Just a heads up don't take him to your permission that's why he says he will show you his dogs working on your land. Coz he boomerangs back like he did to a lad of here on a golf course.

Edited by FKOF

Same old bullshit from you. Everyone forgetting a few months you where outed, good luck people. Just a heads up don't take him to your permission that's why he says he will show you his dogs working on your land. Coz he boomerangs back like he did to a lad of here on a golf course.

LOL,s,now I know you,re just making things up,I actually have too much permission and here,s the best bit,I get paid on most of it,running a pest control business means people phone me to kill the vermin,we only take on the jobs we like and use traditional methods,dogs,ferrets,nets,traps,guns etc,sports grounds,factories golf courses,fisheries,etc keep us busy half the week and estate work and private houses pretty much take up the rest,we are contracted on pretty much every golf course from Wirral to Shropshire,I sometimes take lads out as a hand when ferreting if my regulars can,t make it but usually its the same lads,on the few occasions I have offered lads on here to show them my dogs work nobody has actually taken me up on it,I have a lot of old permission that I don't really bother with in North Wales as there simply is,nt enough time to fit it in,so dream on little boy and do,nt listen to rumour and bullshit,WM