FAO FOXSHOOTERS

i am on 43 but i have'nt being out much :whistling: i have to have a few nites like this to catch up with you foxhunter :hmm:

foxsxsix.jpg

hi.weve done 16 or 17 in the last six months.weve got roughly 3000 acres spread over shropshire.we had a cracking year last year.havnt been seeing many in the lamp....probabley get better when they start breeding again.....

64 still but then again ive not concentrated on them this year .You may overtake me on them but the roe count will differ im sure :tongue2: .Shot number 81 this year ,this morning in all that rain ,forgot camera .Good hunting to you mate .Be in touch .

Guest JohnGalway
17 since September 1st, mange is around though....

i have seen no mange around here with afew years john hope i never do

I shot a very mangey fox November sometime last year, then I saw a fox with a ratty tail during the summer some time I think and now this fella last night. Got no thanks for shooting him, keep my big mouth shut about it next time but any mangey fox I see will get a bullet :thumbs:

17 since September 1st, mange is around though....

i have seen no mange around here with afew years john hope i never do

I shot a very mangey fox November sometime last year, then I saw a fox with a ratty tail during the summer some time I think and now this fella last night. Got no thanks for shooting him, keep my big mouth shut about it next time but any mangey fox I see will get a bullet :thumbs:

but if u don't shoot them it will spread good on you it the only way to get rid of it :thumbs::victory:

June to december last year 47 and lots of mange

january 3rd to present 110 picked up and 9 more definately hit but unrecovered, i don't count them if i can't sex them, shot my last mangey one in june this year, some absolutley beautiful foxes moving in. they've gone from cat sized to very healthy fox averaging 12 - 15lbs with the heaviest at 19 1/2lbs.

Thats over around 2000acres of surrey, and the neighbouring estate shoots a similar amount

ive had about 220 or 230 for the year with gun and dogs off about 4000 acers. 3 different nights over winter i got 25, 23 and 22. last year i shot 24 of 400 acers in a week, 11 in the first outting with the 22lr and the rest with a 22 250 5 days later. i know a hound crew that got close to 500 this year and we do some of the same propertys. they were getting 20 plus most days they went out at the start of the year

hi all im on 97 accounted for this year well down on prievous years which is normally around 150 to 220 thats on about 8000 acres around lincolnshire just starting to work the terriers now so that will go up fast in the nex few weeks

regards wag :thumbs: