mod for .223

sounder tell him to get the new a-tec mod its the mutts and is stripable.... is of reflex design the same as the t8 and t4. when fitted it only increases the length of the barrel by 5 or 6 inches i think. rice is not cheap thoughat around 300stg.... :blink:

I have an ASE S5 on my .223 and it does help but it also screws up the balance.

There are plenty out there and all work quite well, on the whole though they are not cheap, prices from about £160 (if you haggle) to £300.

Is the gun screwcut, don't forget to factor in that cost and of course you need the FAC variation.

Deker

Guest JohnGalway
well lads a mate has a remington 700,.223 which mod would be the best for it.cheers sounder :victory:

I think this is the mod Conor has on his VSSF II in .223, he's offline at the moment, but, a search here or on PW will likely turn it up. I've shot his with this mod and it's a joy, improves the balance on the bipod but adds a noticable bit of weight and length, also murder for swinging on a sling, but excellent on reducing sound, you can see your bullet impact clearly.

Edited by JohnGalway
sounder tell him to get the new a-tec mod its the mutts and is stripable.... is of reflex design the same as the t8 and t4. when fitted it only increases the length of the barrel by 5 or 6 inches i think. rice is not cheap thoughat around 300stg.... :blink:

we can buy the t8 for 350 euro fitted what would the a-tec to buy here cheer sounder

i've heard a few different prices sounder some sound ok while others would make ye cry. but the one outlining fact is the a-tec will be lighter, and is fully stripable, the t8 and t4 are not hence rust, and at 200stg or 350 euro, for that extra 100 or so euro, you'll have a good mod, i'm looking at buying the a-tec shortly myself i'll keep ye in mind when i get a good price, still searching. :thumbs: buy the way i have a t8 a few years and it's on its last legs already..... :blink::cry:

i've heard a few different prices sounder some sound ok while others would make ye cry. but the one outlining fact is the a-tec will be lighter, and is fully stripable, the t8 and t4 are not hence rust, and at 200stg or 350 euro, for that extra 100 or so euro, you'll have a good mod, i'm looking at buying the a-tec shortly myself i'll keep ye in mind when i get a good price, still searching. :thumbs: buy the way i have a t8 a few years and it's on its last legs already..... :blink::cry:

thanks snap shot your the man again :big_boss: alway great to help cheers mate

have a look at this www.thewholeshootingmatch.com the stealth 10 mod

never used it but i liked the t8 apart from it rusting and this one fixes those problems, the guy making them is very knowledgable give him a ring

i'm going for it in the new year when my rifle arrives, should be good though