Any Mechanics. I Need Some Help.

I had a 2003 renault scenic fidji and the turbo pipe went and ended up revving it's tits off until it blew the head gasket. Smoke everywhere from the oil being burnt. Bought a volvo xc90 now and would never go back.

The renault was a good cheap car until that happened and if I'd have replaced the pipe for about £15 it would have been ok but that was me being a tight arse lol. Then ended up losing £3k on a car I had for 7 months when I got £200 scratch lol

I had a 2003 renault scenic fidji and the turbo pipe went and ended up revving it's tits off until it blew the head gasket. Smoke everywhere from the oil being burnt. Bought a volvo xc90 now and would never go back.

The renault was a good cheap car until that happened and if I'd have replaced the pipe for about £15 it would have been ok but that was me being a tight arse lol. Then ended up losing £3k on a car I had for 7 months when I got £200 scratch lol

Sounds like your turbo went and your engine was running on engine oil. Cars run on oil like kids run on crack they love it.

• Like 2