Snipped Hob

I got a year old hob kit snipped and his six weeks are up today I've just put one Jill in with him today for a couple of days , how long would ,should I wait till I let him loose with the rest of the Jill's ? Six weeks till the Jill would produce kits or gamble after a month say if the Jill's no got a belly on her ? In another six weeks the rest of the Jill's could look terrible

Just cos a jill's got no belly on her a month after mating doesn't guarantee she's not pregnant; I bred a litter a few years back from a really good jill and right up till the day she gave birth I wasn't sure if she was pregnant or not - she only had 3 kits and she never showed. The last few days of her pregnancy her teats enlarged a bit but that was about the only obvious visible change.

Wish mine only had three , the old hobs been throwing 13 and 14 s maybe the fact the Jill's where younger had a lot to do with it , I only need one replacement Jill this year so a snipped hob was the way to go and with the old hob by a month the Jill had a belly on her