Stubby Lees Carp Fisherie

Just a little heads up to the carp boys, a friend of mine has just invested a small fortune in some of the best and fastest growing carp in the country, he is not a farmer with a muddy puddle, but a carp angler trying to create a fantastic venue for others, so if your in the staffs area and fancy some great fishing give him a shout, just type the name above into Google and it will take you to his Facebook page, he has photos of every fish he's stocked plus there are a few unknowns in there, it's not been fished before and even the new stuff has been left unmolested since last year while being fed everyday, so there should be some good hauls to those that get there early before the fish wise up to much, he's just outside Tamworth, on a lovely rural shooting estate, very secure and private,

• Like 1

Put the post code up gray man please

I'm only in sutton , and had planned at trip to shatter ford , after the cat , but this sound good

What size are they ?

Atb

alright mate I will put it up in a bit for you, have it in my sat nav but son is out in the van at the mo, also spell check changed lea,s to lees, so if you type stubby leas into your search it will take you straight to his face book page, if your into cats he also runs a catfish lake just across from stubbys, his name is Jamie, and he will be able to sort you here it is ws13 8pt Edited by Greyman