Whippet or small lurcher wanted

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boots&sox
I am looking for a male whippet, up to 4 years old age, colour and papers not important. for lamping and ferreting.

I will also consider a bedlington whippet or collie whippet, or a whirrier, up to the age of 4.

Will get home for life. :thumbs:

Guest boots&sox

We have a 20 month old proven male, approx 19 inches to shoulder, parti colour white and brindle, from Nevedith blood lines.

also have 5 puppies 4 males, 1 bitch all 6 weeks old.

£275 to good home.

We have a 20 month old proven male, approx 19 inches to shoulder, parti colour white and brindle, from Nevedith blood lines.

£275 to good home.

What do you mean by proven?

Guest boots&sox

£275 to good home.

What do you mean by proven?

• 1 month later...

Hi, just seen your ad. I have a 14 month old whippet to sell she's red in colour and stands around 19/20 inch. She's a well behaved bitch good on and off lead, comes straight back when you call her etc. She's like the racing type. If you are interested i can email you some pics.

Hi, just seen your ad. I have a 14 month old whippet to sell she's red in colour and stands around 19/20 inch. She's a well behaved bitch good on and off lead, comes straight back when you call her etc. She's like the racing type. If you are interested i can email you some pics.

hi a good friend of mine is looking to buy a whippet bitch, what price ,location,reason for parting etc.

you can PM if you prefer,

many thanks . ;)