New Hawk Anyone?

david901

Just had my last day out with my female Harris this season, had three kills today. Flew her almost daily at beginning of season, then down to three days a week, sometimes only two.

When I go out though I'm usually out for the day. She has attained a great level of fitness and confidence, as a lot of her flying has been at bolted rabbits on open moorland.

Very pleased with her first season's tally 143 Rabbits, 13 Pheasants, 4 Squirrels and a Moorhen. 161 head.

Nice going mate ;-)

Cheers, I have put a great deal of effort into her to make her this season. I'm well pleased with the outcome she's great with the ferrets and works exceptionally well with the pointer. She can read him like a book as soon as he finds a scent she's above him, even landing on his back once while he was on point, because there weren't any trees around, lol. She had a month off during the season with a fractured toe so her tally would have been even higher!

• Like 1