GLEN OF IMAALS FOR SALE

GLEN PUPS FOR SALE OLD IRISH WORKING LINES EXCELLENT PEDIGREE AND FAMILY HISTORY MAKE FANTASTIC WORKERS OR EVEN PETS WILL BE KC REG BOUGHT UP WITH FAMILY PARENTS CAN BE SEEN PUPS ARE BLUE BRINDLE, DOGS AND BITCHES, ARE WORMED AND LIVELY VERY NICE LITTER WILL BE READY 21 /12/07 A RARE IRISH BREED THESE TERREIRS ARE REALLY HARD TO GET HOLD OF THEY WERE BRED FOR THEIR WORKING LINES THOUGH THE PARENTS HAVE BOTH DONE WELL AT CRUFTS WITH A PREVOIUS OWNER ( LONG STORY) I ACTUALLY IMPORTED PARENTS TO WORK

THIS BREED IS REALLY LAID BACK UNTIL THEY HAVE A JOB TO DO THEN THEY REALLY WORK HARD

RING ME ON 07929376204 FOR DETAILS I AM IN STAFFORDSHIRE PUPS ARE £500.00 EACH IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED WE CAN DELIVER TO IRELAND LATE JANUARY

post-11940-1196167344.jpg

post-11940-1196288412_thumb.jpg

Edited by bertelinglens

GLEN PUPS FOR SALE OLD IRISH WORKING LINES EXCELLENT PEDIGREE AND FAMILY HISTORY MAKE FANTASTIC WORKERS OR EVEN PETS WILL BE KC REG BOUGHT UP WITH FAMILY PARENTS CAN BE SEEN PUPS ARE BLUE BRINDLE AND ARE WORMED AND LIVELY VERY NICE LITTER WILL BE READY 21 /12/07 A RARE IRISH BREED THESE TERREIRS ARE REALLY HARD TO GET HOLD OF THEY WERE BRED FOR THEIR WORKING LINES THOUGH THE PARENTS HAVE BOTH DONE WELL AT CRUFTS WITH A PREVOIUS OWNER ( LONG STORY) I ACTUALL IMPORTED PARENTS TO WORK

RING ME ON 07929376204 FOR DETAILS I AM IN STAFFORDSHIRE PUPS ARE £500.00 EACH

this is the first time i have felt bad about xmas :cry: if it was not for xmas i would have bit your hand off. exaellent dogs good luck with them :victory:

Edited by MIKE1
GLEN PUPS FOR SALE OLD IRISH WORKING LINES EXCELLENT PEDIGREE AND FAMILY HISTORY MAKE FANTASTIC WORKERS OR EVEN PETS WILL BE KC REG BOUGHT UP WITH FAMILY PARENTS CAN BE SEEN PUPS ARE BLUE BRINDLE, DOGS AND BITCHES, ARE WORMED AND LIVELY VERY NICE LITTER WILL BE READY 21 /12/07 A RARE IRISH BREED THESE TERREIRS ARE REALLY HARD TO GET HOLD OF THEY WERE BRED FOR THEIR WORKING LINES THOUGH THE PARENTS HAVE BOTH DONE WELL AT CRUFTS WITH A PREVOIUS OWNER ( LONG STORY) I ACTUALLY IMPORTED PARENTS TO WORK

THIS BREED IS REALLY LAID BACK UNTIL THEY HAVE A JOB TO DO THEN THEY REALLY WORK HARD

RING ME ON 07929376204 FOR DETAILS I AM IN STAFFORDSHIRE PUPS ARE £500.00 EACH

:clapper:

RING ME ON 07929376204 FOR DETAILS I AM IN STAFFORDSHIRE PUPS ARE £500.00 EACH IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED WE CAN DELIVER TO IRELAND LATE JANUARY

forgot to say ill take deposits to keep till after christmas cos i know its that time of year!!!!!

post-11940-1196623355_thumb.jpg

THERES A CHAP AT MORETON IN MARSH WITH A NICE PACK OF GLENS AND HE WORKS THEM SOME REAL TIDY DOGS

was down there last year and bumped into him early in morning with my 2 dogs.spent about 2 hours chatting in a field.staying on caravan site and mrs wondered where the f**k i had gone.he had some great dogs that he said he said were irish bred.

THERES A CHAP AT MORETON IN MARSH WITH A NICE PACK OF GLENS AND HE WORKS THEM SOME REAL TIDY DOGS

was down there last year and bumped into him early in morning with my 2 dogs.spent about 2 hours chatting in a field.staying on caravan site and mrs wondered where the f**k i had gone.he had some great dogs that he said he said were irish bred.

These pups are related through their mother's side to the Glens belonging to said chap in Moreton Marsh. Mother of pups' sister is 100 % solid dog from bloodline producing very hard, mute, typical working Glens as they used to be in all their glory. Mother of pups's brother is siring solid 1oo% workers also. 2 other sisters of mother of pups known to be solid working Glens. Rest of known siblings sold to pets. father carries bloodlines of known workers and lines of present workers. Working Glens go to ground , find, and draw. Silently.

If there 100% workers why is there a £500 each price tag.Not a dig but did money f**k the so called breed up in the 1st place.

Not money perse, but SHOWING which inevitably ends in money. £500 because they are a rare breed and hard to breed, fertility problems etc. and the hard task of piecing together the wreckage after show breeding and hybridisiation for extra cuteness.

However i don't worry bout the money too much if i find the right person for the right dog to pass the beacon onto, to bring the breed onto its former glory.

And believe us, even big black fells are nothing on good Glens