hi guys

i have been going through some old threads and see people ask how to get glasses etc out of wounds and cleaning cuts etc.

would flushing it with paroxide not clean and seriles the area :hmm: while onholiday this year in bulgaria my 3 year son cut his toes badly off to the hostpital he was rushed now to clean and flush the shit out of the wound the just pourd proxide on it, yes he cried but it sort of foamed up and flushed all the shit out, wounder if it would work on dogs :hmm:

Edited by moss

hi guys

i have been going through some old threads and see people ask how to get glasses etc out of wounds and cleaning cuts etc.

would flushing it with paroxide not clean and seriles the area :hmm: while onholiday this year in bulgaria my 3 year son cut his toes badly off to the hostpital he was rushed now to clean and flush the shit out of the wound the just pourd proxide on it, yes he cried but it sort of foamed up and flushed all the shit out, wounder if it would work on dogs :hmm:

YES [bANNED TEXT] IT DOES WORK ON DOGS HAVE USED IT ON TERRIERS TO CLEAN CUTS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

hi guys

I dilute it 50 /50 with water ,and use a syringe type without the needle,its good for punctures ,and Charlie bites,,it fizzes all the shit out,but dont use it more than once on a wound as it can prohibit healing,you can get it in ant Chemists,its ordinanry Hydrogen Peroxide,dont use it near eyes ! Inan.

I'd be very carefull when putting Peroxide on any wound.Peroxide comes in different volumes (strength) and could do some real damage.I would imagine the stuff they are using to clean wounds would be 2% or even less.DO NOT APPLY BLEACHING STRENGTH PEROXIDE FROM A HAIRDRESSING SUPPLIES. :no:

A fella on here suggested the stuff to me earlier in the season i,ll take a bottle along now when digging and clean up the dog on the spot or there abouts,i use the 9% peroxide neat from the bottle as advised i cant fault the stuff i also bought a few bottles of the 6% when they run out of other at the chemist but not used that yet,good stuff.