I Would Love To Tag A Long If Possible Lads&lasses

With working away and this bloody storm hits typical so a big ask anyone running there dogs on the lamp any night this week near Corby , I'm staying at the redwings lodge morcott offers are very very welcome atb Mark

if your still work in corby in two weeks you can come with us mate :thumbs: cant do till then,in a final with my dog next week :toast:
Should be mate thanks and good look in the final

Atb Mark

No worries mate, I've got a nice bit of permission 10 miles from Corby, dosnt hold much anymore but a nice walk about. I've got other commitments for rest of week, sort something out next week if u want?

That would be sound mate much appreciated and look forward to it thanks a million mate

With working away and this bloody storm hits typical so a big ask anyone running there dogs on the lamp any night this week near Corby , I'm staying at the redwings lodge morcott offers are very very welcome atb Mark

if your still work in corby in two weeks you can come with us mate :thumbs: cant do till then,in a final with my dog next week :toast:
Should be mate thanks and good look in the final

Atb Mark

cheers mark :thumbs: we got alot of permission all over northants mate