COLLARS FOR BULL TYPES

ONE OF THE COLLARS WE MAKE

post-11397-1195629563_thumb.jpg

THIS ONE IS DOUBLE THICK BRIDLE LEATHER BRASS FITTINGS TO FIT NECK 22"-24" ITS 2.1/2"WIDE COST 30.00 PLUS 3.00P/P www.blackdogtrading.co.ukVisit My Website

hi mate i bought 3 of these collars identical to yours for 15 pound each at a game fair are u from scotland way if so why have they gone up so much in price i will say thou they are the best collar,s ive ever bought had them 2 years and there stil going strong

THIS ONE IS DOUBLE THICK BRIDLE LEATHER BRASS FITTINGS TO FIT NECK 22"-24" ITS 2.1/2"WIDE COST 30.00 PLUS 3.00P/P www.blackdogtrading.co.ukVisit My Website

hi mate i bought 3 of these collars identical to yours for 15 pound each at a game fair are u from scotland way if so why have they gone up so much in price i will say thou they are the best collar,s ive ever bought had them 2 years and there stil going strong

Aw that was a bit much but I am also interested to know why they have gone up so much but I am still Interested price pending of course may want a couple phone you soon.

GLAD THE COLLARS ARE LASTING WELL,THE COLLARS YOU BOUGHT MUST BE THE SINGLE THICKNESS BRIDLE LEATHER ONES THAT WE SELL FOR 17.50 NOW THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN 25.00 UNLESS YOU HAD A GOOD DEAL THESE ARE VERY HEAVY DUTY COLLARS, ALL THE BEST :drink:

there the double thickness ones i bought of u and are the best ive ever had and the best ive seen mate i will try put a photo up of one thats a few years old now who ever buys one of these will seriously not be disapointed

GLAD THE COLLARS ARE LASTING WELL,THE COLLARS YOU BOUGHT MUST BE THE SINGLE THICKNESS BRIDLE LEATHER ONES THAT WE SELL FOR 17.50 NOW THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN 25.00 UNLESS YOU HAD A GOOD DEAL THESE ARE VERY HEAVY DUTY COLLARS, ALL THE BEST :drink:

hi jim this is steve warrens dad the lurcher leads and collars you made me 10 years ago are the best ive had you made me a lead at this years midland thank jim keep up the graet work reconmend to all :bye:

hi jim this is steve warrens dad the lurcher leads and collars you made me 10 years ago are the best ive had you made me a lead at this years midland thank jim keep up the graet work reconmend to all :bye:

:thumbs: HI STEVE GLAD THE LEATHERWARE IS LASTING WELL ALL THE BEST JIM
post-9682-1195849026.jpgpost-9682-1195848717.jpg[

ttachment=24829:matts_pi...nCE___2_.jpg]

these are the pics of collars and one of the dogs that wear them

:thumbs: THATS A FAIR OLE DOG,GLAD YOUR COLLARS ARE HOLDING UP DOING SOME LIGHTER ONES BUT STILL STRONG MADE OUT OF CHROME TANNED LEATHER WITH BRASS FITTINGS,NOT AS HEAVY AS THESE THOUGH,BUT STRONG ENOUGH FOR MOST BULL LURCHERS NECK 16"-19" :thumbs: post-11397-1195919775.jpg PRICE 12.50 PLUS 2.50P/P

PLAIN OR EMBOSSED

www.blackdogtrading.co.ukVisit My Website

hi mate looked on your web site but cant see the big collars u have on show im just waitin for my mate to get back too me on the heavy duty ones i might want 2 or 3 not as long thou i think some where u put there 24 inch i think i would need about 20inch for the dogs we have didnt mean to sound cheeky when i asked why they had gone up in price i wasnt too sure if it was u i got them off to be fare i wouldn,t have any other collar mate there tops

hi mate looked on your web site but cant see the big collars u have on show im just waitin for my mate to get back too me on the heavy duty ones i might want 2 or 3 not as long thou i think some where u put there 24 inch i think i would need about 20inch for the dogs we have didnt mean to sound cheeky when i asked why they had gone up in price i wasnt too sure if it was u i got them off to be fare i wouldn,t have any other collar mate there tops

we make em all sizes, widths, prices vary ,smaller are a bit cheeper,18"-20" about 25.00plus p/p we have made em up to 34" neck for a english mastif, 40.00 try and buy that at petstop,or ask a saddler for a quote??? :hmm: web site really needs up dating just pm when your ready,2 or three would get you a better price than a single anyway all the best jim :thumbs: