THE MISSINFORMED LEADING THE UNEDUCATED?

I put up my fair share of dead stuff and sleep easy in spite of it .It happens ,they know it happens ,life goes on .By not displaying what one does in the name of sport or control we are admitting defeat .Scared to show the end result .f**k them and all they stand for .This is a HUNTING site and i for one will never give in to anti- probaganga .The day we cannot show the result of our skills is the day they win .

Edited to say that the twat wants a lesson in basic spelling and punctuation before anybody takes it seriously :censored:

Edited by foxdropper

Fox dropper, to true what you say about not giving in, i couldnt agree more and i hope you realise that your pic was only chosen to aid in showing my point and not because of the pic itself. and yes your right why shouldnt we be proud of what we do? but like i said when i first posted this thread it was just about what mistruths are being said by others.

Fishfish, i wouldnt call what has been said on this thread an argument, more of an open debate, if you read it again you will see there is no personal digs throughout it at all and that is the good thing about a debate forum such as this, the freedom of speech. a freedom to put your viewpoint across in an adult and mature manner.

Im flattered that you should think that was my handy work but its not mate . :whistling: Chest shooter myself .Im particular in what pics are put up and how they are presented .I understand that they can be used against us by the great unwashed and other anti twats . :censored:

Im flattered that you should think that was my handy work but its not mate . :whistling: Chest shooter myself .Im particular in what pics are put up and how they are presented .I understand that they can be used against us by the great unwashed and other anti twats . :censored:

take the credit man, i wont tell the real marksman (whoever it was) :icon_redface: