New Lurcher Pup

dEs

He is a cracking pup Des and i really wish you well with him, anything that needs answering i will try my best to help you out and im sure the lads on here will be the same.

He will be definatly broken coated which is a big plus imo, both parents are 100% on everything, you seen the father and i will post some pics of the mother for you.

You will get to see them work when you come down a little later in the season.

Macker has a litter brother from a differnt mating, 17 months old now and i know he is really happy with him, another mate has the sister and i seen her first time ever seeing a fox, she made very short work of it and went back to another and done the same after taking a bit from the first one, not bad, 2 foxes on the same night and never seen one before <_<

He will need to be wormed on thursday Des and again 2 weeks after that, get him jabbed up at ten weeks aswell mate, use 1/4 of a drontal wormer on thurdsday and again two weeks later <_<

I will try sort the code thing for the phone for you and you can give me a call.

Guest Uncle Fester
He is a cracking pup Des and i really wish you well with him, anything that needs answering i will try my best to help you out and im sure the lads on here will be the same.

He will be definatly broken coated which is a big plus imo, both parents are 100% on everything, you seen the father and i will post some pics of the mother for you.

Macker has a litter brother from a differnt mating, 17 months old now and i know he is really happy with him, another mate has the sister and i seen her first time ever seeing a fox, she made very short work of it and went back to another and done the same after taking a bit from the first one, not bad, 2 foxes on the same night and never seen one before <_<

He will need to be wormed on thursday Des and again 2 weeks after that, get him jabbed up at ten weeks aswell mate, use 1/4 of a drontal wormer on thurdsday and again two weeks later <_<

I will try sort the code thing for the phone for you and you can give me a call.

ever thought about changing your name to superman can you come and finish my house of me <_< :11: :11: :11: :11:

ever thought about changing your name to superman can you come and finish my house of me <_< :11: :11: :11: :11:

Jealousy is a horrible thing :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

You must have some p***y blood running through your veins your in that caravan so long now :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

• 3 weeks later...

My pup is 12 weeks now and as per the vets advice after her shots, Ive just started lead training. She pulled back for about 5 yards then realised me and the other dog were not stopping and with encouraging words from me she started walking along side us. Be patient and whatever you do, don't shout or get angry. She's now walking on the lead great, but I give her as much time as she needs to take in all the new sights, sounds and smells.

Good luck.

I ALLWAYS START LEADTRAINING A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER I GET THEM.

JUST LET THEM WALK AROUND THE HOUSE/GARDEN DRAGGING IT BEHIND THEM

KIDS JUST PICK THE LEAD UP AND THE PUP LEARNS LIKE THAT.

ALLWAYS FIND ITS BETTER LIKE THIS.ALLWAYS A BIG GAME WITH THE KIDS

AND THEY BOTH SEEM TO ENJOY IT. :D