bedlington whippets

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmm: SIZE IS VARIABLE AS IS COAT TYPE,SOME WILL TAKE BIGGER STUFF,BUT MAY STRUGGLE, I KNOW ONE THAT TAKES FOX IN COVER ON A SHOOT,BUT STRUGGLES ON RABBITS IN THE OPEN. BUT MOST MAKE TOP FERRETING /BUSHING DOGS3/4 WIPPET 1/4 BEDDY MUCH FASTER, PERSONAL CHOICE :bye:
Rabbits............thats it...........do it well mind............T

:wallbash::wallbash:

What a load of :censored:

I have known and own a beddy X whippet who takes Charlie boy when she comes across them

and my little bitch even tackles the Fallow deer she comes across in Essex

before the ban of course

You would not go and buy a beddy x whippet if your quarry was mostly deer or fox but they are more than capable of taking them :boxing:

Edited by johnnyboy28
Rabbits............thats it...........do it well mind............T

:wallbash::wallbash:

What a load of :censored:

I have known and own a beddy X whippet who takes Charlie boy when she comes across them

and my little bitch even tackles the deer she comes across in Essex

before the ban of course

get your dog up here then id certainly like to see it.

you,ll get exceptions in most types but bedlington x whippets are nothing more than rabbit dogs i think one would have to go through a fair few bedlington whippets before finding one like some of the dogs you folk claim to own.

having a dog that will have a go at anything are two a penny one doing it regular is something else.

when someone wants advice on a cross and is interested in a bit of everthing...

no matter how much i like these little dogs i would have to be straight and say go for something a little bigger/taller doesnt have to be a bull cross..

i wouldnt look at a bedlinton whippet unless i was an out n out ferreter.

tell me how many ive had then and how many ive been out with since the 80,s to the present i can show 4 now all on my street and a couple around the corner done plenty of lamping with all and seen them on everthing them lads are realistic about these dogs and know there place and certainly wouldnt get carried away recommending them to folk

who wanted anything other than rabbits.

just get real about it.nice rossettes :victory:

tell me how many ive had then and how many ive been out with since the 80,s to the present i can show 4 now all on my street and a couple around the corner done plenty of lamping with all and seen them on everthing them lads are realistic about these dogs and know there place and certainly wouldnt get carried away recommending them to folk

Shot read my post

not once does it say a beddy x whippet is what you should for bigger stuff :feck:

iv seen the best of bred dogs,big scaredies :unsure: when it comes to showing heart,its how the dogs are brought on when young,most of the beddy xs iv seen, only lived with 2 prior to the one i own at the moment, have had plenty of guts and can hold there own,and anyway your only allowed to hunt rats or rabbits now :cry: if the dog has been givin the confidence as a youngster,adolsent,it will give anything with the name charlie a run for its money,most folk double up on them anyway,they may not own up to it :secret: just like those folk that catch 10 a night with there dogs :hmm: no there not perfect no dog is,no body is, all im saying is,"LOOK OF A LAMB HEART OF A LION :boxing: happy hunting :bye:

Edited by beddiwhuppet