Teaching Bully A Lesson

I dont really know what all that caper is meant to be, but that is teaching that kid precisely zero !

If a "Dad" has to get someone else to administer a right handed to his boy for being a little prick then it's no great leap of imagination to know where the kid got his bad habits from in the first place.

I remember when I was a kid there was a big fat ginger kid that used to knock a few of the younger ones around the trainer at the time turned a blind eye,always remember it was a dark December night the bully walked outside and this older lad walked up to him he was about 16 ,the bully was about 12 the 16 year old landed a swift right hand to his chin he went down like a bag of sh,te he was stone out there was about 10 of USS youngsters just standing looking ,it turned out later he had just picked on one of the youngest members of a well knowing hard family in the north east,he never did return to boxing ,bully got what he deserved and all the youngsters where there to see it