skipton

Just looking for some opinions really.....whats it like for hunting around Skipton? And what game is there around the area? Thanks in advance for the help lads n lasses :thumbs:

Cheers witton

theres a bit of everything around skipton witton, i've had some good nights lamping around there...

Just looking for some opinions really.....whats it like for hunting around Skipton? And what game is there around the area? Thanks in advance for the help lads n lasses :thumbs:

Cheers witton

i know it like the back off my hand :thumbs: ...where it hot ....where its not ...you thinking of having a look witton ???????????/

Thinking about moving there mate.....eventually :thumbs: Just depends on finding work....and somewhere to rent. Me and Arron have been talking about it for the past year...just renting somewhere....building kennels n that and basically splitting all bills rent ect... It seems like a good place to live if your into the dogs...plenty of game to put the dogs behind :thumbs: Lucky whats it like for deer? just interested in observing them.....wouldn't like to live to far from them....just something about watching them that floats my boat ;)

Witton

Guest world.hunters

:good: :ok:

looking forward to it mate, so any help with work ets will be appriciated.

just cant wait to get up there it might be hard to get all sorted but it will be worth it mate.

w.h