Dog Thieves

my brother sent me this this morning looks like they are in my village now marking where they are they was in the village next to me the other week stud dog knows I sent him the details where this is it can't be other kids playing as the area just is built like walls gate long path to the house so keep an eye out lads Doncaster area near Swinton. Mexborough.denaby

IMG-20150817-WA0001_zpsxjml2oqr.jpg

• Like 2

I always keep an eye out I've just recently moved to the intake area really big garden which needs work before it's as secure as I would like my dogs spend a lot of time outside but sleep in anyway they were asleep in the house one afternoon when I popped out side to find a chap with a accent which was not a Doncaster one mooching about in my garden when confronted he asked if I would like a price for having my hedge cut no thanks get out he certainly wasn't a gardener

• Like 1

Oh no some marks in chalk on a wall, better start a shitstorm on facebook :laugh:

I suppose they're looking for dogs to steal to use as bait dogs too :whistling:

if every yours get stolen don't come on hear whinging I will be the 1st to say I told ya so I put this up to warn lads you no how they steel dogs and this is one of those ways they do it its a warning that they are a bout if you don't want to take that warning that's up to you

Sorry I don't buy it. Who's going round marking houses to come back later to steal dogs?

Why not take a pic on their phone or just remember where the house is?

It's one of those stupid rumours put up on facebook to give all the housewives with nothing better to do something to get their knickers in a twist over.

• Like 6

An opinion I'd gladly change if I saw some evidence to back up the rumour :thumbs:

same round our end,some poor lads trying to make a living selling fish got persecuted on fb every time the van was seen there was a post put up to be on ya guard lol police were called and guess what they had a van full of fish,I'm all for being aware and keeping a eye out for each other but some take it to far,mostly some of the loons on fb.
  • Like 2

An opinion I'd gladly change if I saw some evidence to back up the rumour :thumbs:

same round our end,some poor lads trying to make a living selling fish got persecuted on fb every time the van was seen there was a post put up to be on ya guard lol police were called and guess what they had a van full of fish,I'm all for being aware and keeping a eye out for each other but some take it to far,mostly some of the loons on fb.

I heard about that. Muppets with nothing better to do. Starting and spreading silly rumours like school kids.

Dog thieves marking the wall with chalk. Haha what a crock of shite. In case they forget which house to rob? Lol. Would be easier just write the house number down ?